November 03, 2019
DragonSearch is an academic search engine for financial researchers developed with accuracy and speed in mind:
- Instead of putting in a keyword and sorting through the results, the user can choose what authors, topics and papers they like and the results will change based on the feedback.
- We build upon G-index by also taking into account published date of papers.
- The entire search is done in a single tab without having to open new tabs. The preview sidebar helps explore all results easily.
- Can easily explore collaboration networks of authors.
- Whether you go deep or wide in your search, DragonSearch helps keep everything organized
DragonSearch was developed by a 5-member University of Hong Kong team at Chengdu80 2019 (5-day competition). It won the competition beating University of California Berkeley, University of Toronto, National University of Singapore, Peking University, Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and SWUFE.
- November 2019 - Champion - Chengdu80 2019 - Inter-university fintech competition in Chengdu, China